Monday, January 14, 2008

The Trip To New York①



I was visiting to New York in January 4th through 6th. By the trip, I had never been to eastern part of US as well as New York, so this trip was something I really wanted. In the night of January 3rd, my friend who came along with me and I met up at the bus stop near our campus and then took the bus to the train station to SF International Airport. There was unfortunately the 1 hour delay in the flight, so our plane actually had to change. The passengers started to board around 12, and took off in 12:30. Flight Company was Virgin America and inside of the plane had a little bit cool style. It’s a relatively little small though the lights above me were purple and screen which can touch on it to operate was in front of me. With the screen, I could watch TV, listen to radio and music, play game and even chat though I think most people don’t use it.

1 comment:

JessiCao said...

Hi! I have never been to New York.
I want to go to New York.