Friday, January 18, 2008

The Trip To New York③Broadway


After visiting to Ground Zero, I visited to Broadway. The average temperature of the day was -3℃, so it’s very cold while I was walking. My friend had bought groves for this trip in San Francisco but I didn’t. I felt regret for that. I bought them there afterwards. On the way to there from the nearest station, I saw many people but it’s less than I expected. My expectation was Tokyo. In the end of this trip, I felt being less people than I expected after all. I think Tokyo has more people and even Osaka does. I also saw a bunch of street stalls. I bought nice warming hat at there later on. Like this, I got many discoveries at there. I saw Yoshinoya, many souvenir stores, NY Yankees and Mets goods stores, big McDonald’s sign and so on. As I expected, many theaters were there. There were sings for a play I’ve heard, The lion King and Mamma Mia. I really wanted to see The Lion King but eventually I didn’t because of the schedule and financial problem. There was no time to see. If I had one more day to stay there, I would be able to see it. There was an available ticket but it’s expensive. Even minimum one was one hundred bucks! I dropped in Times Square as the next visit place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so interesting, Masa. Thank you!